Master of Science Programs in Biomedical Sciences
| Cell & Developmental Biology
For further information:
Please contact Eleanor Gorman via e-mail
or at (215) 503-5799.
MS Thesis Presentations
(April 2, April 3, 2013)
Click on presenter’s name to view abstract
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 – 09:00 to noon – JAH M61
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 – 01:00 to 02:30 – JAH M61
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 – 09:00 to 11:00 – JAH M61
Sarah Carrante – MSCB
Felicia Lanzarone – MSBS
Erin O'Brien McGuire – MSBS
Luanne Balestrucci – MSBS
Brian Urbani – MSBS
Pertinent information regarding submission of your abstract and PowerPoint presentation file is listed below. Thesis Guidelines, including the Milestone Contract, are available online and can be downloaded for printing.
- The Thesis Proposal should have been submitted. If it has not, please submit it now.
- All thesis committee Meeting Minutes must be submitted.
- The final bound copy of your thesis is due the day you present.
- Remember — you must have registered for six (6) credits of thesis research.
- You should review your transcript for completion of all course requirements.