TJU Commencement Information
JSN Application for Graduate Degree/
You will graduate at the 2013 Commencement on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center located at 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia.
The first step in preparing for graduation is to complete the graduation application. You can access this application by visiting: https://banner.jefferson.edu and complete it by following the instructions below:
Logon to Banner by providing your campus key and PIN.
- From the Main Menu, please click on the “Student” link.
- From the “Student” link, please click on the “Student Records” link.
- From the “Student Records” link, please select the “Apply to Graduate” link.
- After you have followed the above instructions, you will now be able to complete the application. Please follow the step-by-step instructions outlined on each page of this application.
- The final page will serve as your confirmation that your application has been submitted. Please print and/or save this page for your records.
Should you have any concerns or experience difficulty with this application, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a detailed description of what trouble you are running into with the application, your campus key, and the exact time of when the error occurred.
Information about ordering your regalia online will be available through Banner Web if you indicated that you will be attending the Commencement ceremony or that you are undecided at this time.
It is also important to note that, if for some reason you are not able to pick up your diploma at the Commencement Ceremony, your diploma will be mailed to you. Please be sure that your mailing address is current and updated in Banner.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!