Facilities Management Services
Custodial Services Department
The Custodial Services Department exists:
- to provide a safe environment for our employees, students, patients and visitors and avoid harmful impact of our operations on the surrounding environment.
- to provide an environment which enhances the research, teaching and administrative functions of the University. Our goal is to be aesthetic as well as cost-effective, incorporating recognized housekeeping standards to the University Buildings and Grounds while responding to individual requirements.
- to provide, in addition to cleaning, the skills which will motivate and guide individuals, who will ultimately determine the effectiveness of our service.
- by guiding the creativity and utilizing the collective knowledge of our employees to influence our clients and increase the effectiveness of our service.
- to continue to expand the perspective of our employees to enhance a more global view of their relationship to Physical Resources.