Jefferson School of Health Professions
Couple & Family Therapy
If you want to develop outstanding clinical skills, Jefferson’s Couple and Family Therapy program is the perfect place to start
- Jefferson’s program is a collaborative effort between two highly-respected institutions: Thomas Jefferson University and the Council for Relationships (CFR).
- We offer two highly sought-after specialty tracks: Sex Therapy and Family Therapy.
- Here, the majority of your professors are AAMFT-approved supervisors.
- One of the things that differentiates Jefferson’s program is how much we support our students. For example, unlike other therapy programs, Jefferson finds your required practicum placements for you. What’s more, these placements are provided through CFR.
- Because you are part of Thomas Jefferson University, you are learning at one of the country’s leaders in interprofessional education.