The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Improved population level survival in younger Hodgkin lymphoma patients in Germany in the early 21st century
- Haemolysis and abnormal haemorheology in sickle cell anaemia
- The human platelet: Strong transcriptome correlations among individuals associate weakly with the platelet proteome
- Alpha-thalassaemia and response to hydroxyurea in sickle cell anaemia
- Targeted temperature management after intracerebral hemorrhage (TTM-ICH): Methodology of a prospective randomized clinical trial