Ksenia Zukowsky, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- The use of role play for interdisciplinary teaching of palliative care communication skills
- Hypothermia and Occlusive Skin Wrap in the Low Birth Weight Premature Infant: An Evidentiary Review
- Guest editorial
- Kids into health careers: A rural initiative
- Implementing an MSN nursing program at a distance through an urban-rural partnership
- When should students be eligible for certification?
- Parenting after infertility: Issues for families and infants
- A survey of the current neonatal nurse practitioner workforce
- Breastfed Low-Birth-Weight Premature Infants: A Description of Nutritional Intake in the First 6 Months of Life
- Breast-fed low-birth-weight premature neonates: Developmental assessment and nutritional intake in the first 6 months of life
- Resubmission of a grant application: breastfeeding services for LBW infants.
- Advanced ventilation in the neonate.
- Pulmonary function testing in the critically ill neonate, Part III: Case studies.
- Pulmonary function testing in the critically ill neonate, Part II: Methodology.
- Pulmonary function testing in the critically ill neonate, Part I: An overview.
- Neonatal nurse practitioners. Who are they?
- Concerns of mothers of low birthweight infants.
- Neonatal sucking as a clinical assessment tool: Preliminary findings
- Caring and sharing: neonatal nursing. Maintaining the infant's skin integrity.