Named for our friend, benefactor and champion, Raymond C. Grandon, MD, and his wife, Doris, the Grandon Society will serve as the Jefferson School of Population Health’s membership organization for leaders throughout the healthcare sector – including government, foundations and professional societies, academia, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, and related business and corporate interests – who are dedicated to transforming the US health care system through collaboration, education, and innovation.
The Society will provide opportunities to:
- Engage in substantive interactive dialogue and debate of critical issues;
- Showcase and share best practices; and
- Develop collaborative regional partnerships designed to create, test and evaluate innovative paradigms.
Members of the Grandon Society will have opportunities to participate in exclusive programs and events throughout the year, receive a special member e-newsletter, and receive early notice and special registration rates to JSPH conferences and events.
Our goal is to continue to provide colleagues with high-quality programming and communications that are timely and afford opportunities for collaboration and networking with other health care professionals, industry leaders and policy makers.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Grandon Society Meeting
- Special pre- or post-program meeting with Grandon lecturer
- Discounted registration to Population Health & Care Coordination Colloquium and the National Quality Colloquium
- Special reception for Society members at the Population Health & Care Coordination Colloquium
- Access to special member-only meetings/programs led by the Dean, featuring a special speaker or session topic
- Brown Bag Lunch Webinar series led by the Dean or other JSPH faculty. Webinars may include a pre-reading (current journal article or newspaper article) and a discussion
- Grandon Society e-Newsletter
Standard individual and corporate rates are outlined in the dues schedule below.
Individual Membership: $150 per year
Please click here to receive special membership pricing available to pre-professional students, employees of academic, government, or non-profit organizations, and full-time Jefferson employees.
Friend: $2,500 per year
- 10 full memberships to Society including all the benefits offered to Individual members, above, plus
- Recognition on website and Society materials
Supporter: $5,000 per year
- 15 full memberships to Society including all the benefits offered to Individual Members and Friends of the Grandon Society, above, plus:
- Invitations to Thomas Jefferson University & Hospitals VIP Receptions
- Subscription to the Jefferson Review, a biannual publication
Partner: $10,000 per year
- 25 full memberships to Society including all the benefits offered to Individual Members, Friends, and Supporters of the Grandon Society, above, plus:
- Invitations to Grand Rounds for Community Leader