Department of Human Resources
Jefferson Learning & Development Center
In the spring and fall each year, Human Resources Development releases a new Jefferson Learning & Development Guide for all employees of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals and JUP. Click on the cover to the right for the most current Learning Guide.
Learning & Development Center
- Login to HealthStream
- Select Catalog Tab
- In browse category, click on "Subject" category to the left
- Select "Human Resources" for HR courses or select "Information Systems" for IS courses
- Click on the course you would like to attend. Click "Register"
Directions to access the JLDC Guide On-line
Adobe Acrobat Reader is freeware required to view PDF material.
Just click on this link: Jefferson Learning & Development Center Guide, Fall 2013
Directions for class registration, through the HealthStream Learning Management System, are on page 3 of the Guide.
- If the course is being offered numerous times, be sure to register for the class you prefer.
- Your enrollment will be confirmed in the next screen under "Course Learning Activities." Your status will show as "Registered".
- You can also confirm your status on HealthStream. Click on the "My Learning" tab and the classes for which you are registered will appear under "Upcoming Classes". Your status will show as "Registered".
Please remember to check your Registration Status via HealthStream. This will be your only notification of registration.
If your status is "Waitlisted"
- On occasion, you may attempt to register for a class which is full. If this happens, your status will show as "Waitlisted".
- If an opening becomes available, HealthStream will automatically move you from "Waitlisted" status to "Registered".
- When "waitlisted" for a class, you cannot enroll in the same class on a different date. If you prefer to select a different date for the class, "unenroll" from the current class and register for another date/time.
If you are unable to attend a class for which you are registered, please be sure to "unenroll" so that those "waitlisted" may attend.