Improving the Quality of Patient Care
About the Faculty
JSPH has recruited an esteemed faculty from around the country with diverse backgrounds and expertise in quality and process improvement. This group serves as the faculty presenters for the QSLS. Each faculty member has valuable expertise in clinical practice, quality improvement, and/or health policy.
These experts can help motivate attendees to implement needed quality improvement measures. The faculty is geographically diverse and understand diverse regional challenges and issues. JSPH staff members work with the requesting entity to identify the appropriate faculty based on the organization’s specifications. All participating faculty are under contract with JSPH, and are specifically prohibited from engaging in any promotional or product-related activities.
Click here for a complete list of faculty biographies and sample program topics.
All content is subject to the following:
- JSPH is responsible for updating and monitoring content, in conjunction with QSLS faculty
- Content for each program will be based on the learning objectives and for the target audience identified in the host’s program request
- Content will address specific areas commonly targeted for quality improvement initiatives
- Previous programs have covered diabetes, chronic care models/care coordination, health information technology, registries, and meaningful use
- Specific products or therapies will not be endorsed or promoted
Contact QSLS staff for more information: (877) 662-QSLS or email@example.com.