High School/College Advisors & Transfer Counselors
General Agreements (2+2, 3+1, 3+2 pathways)
Jefferson has general agreements with forty partner schools. These flexible agreements allow students to begin their education at a school of their choice and take the courses they want, including the prerequisites they need for Jefferson. Click here to see what courses can be transferred to Jefferson from a partner school
The benefit of the General Agreement is that students are guaranteed admission to Jefferson under the following conditions:
- All prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to enrollment at Jefferson
- A designated partner school representative must recommend the student for admission
- The students must have earned at least a 2.7 cumulative GPA
- The students must have earned at least a C in all prerequisite coursework
- Where TOEFL is mandated, a minimum score of 87 (Internet-based) is required
- Accepted students must submit the results of a criminal background check and child abuse clearance prior to matriculation
Articulated Curriculum Agreements (ACA)
Articulated curriculum agreements allow students to plan a seamless transition into upper division graduate programs at Jefferson while still in high school or during the freshman year in college.
- Students apply for admission just once using the partner school application. A joint Jefferson/partner school admissions committee will conduct an interview and decide on acceptable candidates.
- Students take a specified curriculum at the partner school and maintain a required GPA.
- Students earn a bachelor's degree from the partner school and a graduate degree from Jefferson.
Articulated agreements are available for the following programs:
Dual Admission Nursing Programs
Students currently enrolled in an associate degree in nursing program at an affiliated school can apply to the RN-BSN, RN-BSN/MSN or APW for RNs program. Students must complete the associate degree and pass the NCLEX-RN exam before entering Jefferson. Learn more here.