The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Haemolysis and abnormal haemorheology in sickle cell anaemia
- Alpha-thalassaemia and response to hydroxyurea in sickle cell anaemia
- Targeted temperature management after intracerebral hemorrhage (TTM-ICH): Methodology of a prospective randomized clinical trial
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of 4-((2-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl)amino)benzenesulfonamide derivatives as potent and selective inhibitors of 12-lipoxygenase
- Improved population level survival in younger Hodgkin lymphoma patients in Germany in the early 21st century